How to make Mirch Pickle (Mirch ka Achar)
- November 19, 2018
- By Admin: admin
- Comment: 0
As Winter season is in a way, and Om Jee Gai Chhap is here to explore awesome and easy recipes for Mirch Pickle (Mirch ka Achar).There are many different ways to prepare Mirch pickle, But here is an easy step to prepare Red chili powder pickle (Mirch ka Achar ) in North India style.
- 200 Grams Red Chilles 10 to 12 fresh large red Chilies (Lal Mirch) ).
- 4 tbsp Mustard Seeds Rai
- 5 tbsp Dry Mango Powder Omjee Gai Chhap Amchur Powder
- 6 tbsp Seeds (Saunf)
- 3 tbsp Fenugreek Seeds (Methi Seeds)
- 3 tbsp Salt
- 1 Cup Mustard Oil
Preparing Red Chillies
- Rinse 200 grams fresh red chilies or 10 to 12 fresh large red chilies with water a couple of time. Clean with clothes and make it dry.
- Red Chillies should be completely dry before you precede it with stuffing them with Pickle Masala.
- Slit each chili with the knife from the one side.
Making Pickle Masala
- Take 4 tablespoons mustard seeds (rai), 5 spoons of fennel seeds (saunf) and 3 spoons of seeds (methi seeds)
- Take the coarsely powdered spices in mixing bowl or pan. Also add 5 spoons OmJeeGaiChhap Amchur Powder , 1 spoon of turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon of hing and 3 tablespoons of salt.
- Mix very well with a spoon.
Making Red Chilli Pickle
- Add 3 to 5 tablespoons mustard oil in coarsely ground pickle masala. So that it can easily be stuffed in Red Chilies. Mix very well.
- Now, Take some portion of pickle masala and stuff in each red chili.
- Now Place all stuffed red chili in the clean green jar or ceramic jar.
- Keep the jar in sunlight with its lid for a couple of hours and the leftover jar for 1 day in sunlight.
- Then pour 1 cup mustard oil in the jar, shake the jar so that, mustard oil coats all the red chilies.
- Place muslin cloth on the mouth of a jar instead of a lid.
- Once the red chili pickle is matured, then you can start serving it with all of your meals.
Find all type of Masala / Spices for all kind of Food Recipe at Om Jee Gai Chhap Masala, which is also known as one of the best Masala Manufacturers in Delhi, all around India.